Based on Rev 0.0004 of http://wiki.openid.net/OpenIDwithArtifactBinding, the “modes” of aritifact binding requests looks like this:
Some modes could be potentially problem.
- Both of the return message for “checkid_setup_direct” and “aareq” is “art_res”. More context is needed to handle the resposne.
- No mode is given for the return fo “assertion_req_direct”.
- No modes are given for the rejecting reqeust and canceling reqeust.
The following might be more clear.
- All direct comminiation message mode stars with “direct_” which can be more consistent.
- All artifact indirect communication message mode starts with “aa_”.
- If reqeust is rejected by OP , response message mode ends with “_error”.
- If reqeust is cancelled by User at OP , response message mode ends with “_cancel”.
Becase “aa” means “Artifact Authentication” in origina =nat’s draft , other term like “direct” or “assertion” should be shorten in the same manner.