Authentic use and settings
Creating and modifying users (ユーザーの作成と変更)
You have four different ways of adding new users:
- Create them one by one; (個別作成)
- Create a lot of them automatically using a CSV file; (CSV)
- Collect the informations of an LDAP directory; (LDAP)
- Allowing the users to create their identity themselves. (ユーザーのサインアップ
Clicking on "Identity Management" you see the users list.
In front of each user name, take place four icons allowing the following actions on the user account: see, modify, remove, see the logs.
Adding a user manually (マニュアル作成)
To create users one by one, click on "Identity Management" then on the "Add identity" link.
Fill the following fields:
- Name (type the Name of the user);
- Email (type the Email of the user);
- Roles (choose the role "administrator" if you intend to create another administrator or leave it blank to create a normal user);
- Username (the username chosen for the user);
- Password (the Password chosen for the user).
Import identites from a CSV file (CSVのインポート)
Instead of creating many users one by one, you can generate them automatically thanks to a CSV file formatted as follows:Username;Password;Name;Email
Click on "Identity Management" then on the "Import identities from CSV file" link. Click on the "Choose File" button and select the CSV file you have prepared.
Using a LDAP directory (データソースにLDAPを使う)
You can use the user base of your LDAP (or LDAPs) directory as a data source: All you LDAP users will have their identity on Authentic. The user must have a direct acces to the LDAP directory. Once the LDAP directory declaration is done, one of the users has to be set as the administrator (using Authentic interface), or all the users will be able to access the administration interface.
Click on "Settings", then on the "Identity Storage" link, select LDAP directory in the list, clik on the submit button.
Fill the diferent LDAP parameters:
- LDAP URL (LDAP or LDAPs server URL);
- LDAP Base (root of the LDAP tree);
- LDAP Administrative Bind DN (Distinguished Name, the name of the LDAP administrator account, not mandatory);
- LDAP Administrative Bind password (the LDAP administrator account password, not mandatory);
- LDAP Object Classe (Class to which belong the objects "user", Active Directory default is "user");
- LDAP Object Username Attribute (Field which contains the username in the LDAP directory, Active Directory default is "sAMAccountName");
LDAP Object User Name Attribute (Field which contains the name of the user in the LDAP directory, Active Directory default is "UserName");
- LDAP Object Email Attribute (Field which contains the email in the LDAP directory, Active Directory default is "mail");
- Massive LDAP Directory (Check this to improve performances of a big LDAP directory, Active Directory default is "").
Please be aware the user connecting through LDAP must be allowed to "bind" on the directory with his/her username and password. Also, the user selected to become administrator must be allowed to list LDAP objects.
Allow the users to create their identities (ユーザーにサインアップさせる)
Instead of having the administror being the only one in charge of identity creation, you can select an option allowing anybody to create its own account from the login page. When this option is selected, a new link stands on the login page. This link allows anybody to reach an identity creation form similar to the one used by the administrator.
To activate this option, click on "Settings", then on the "Identity Options" link. In the list "Identity Creation", choose "Self-registration" then submit. ("Settings"->”Identity Options” –> “Identity Create” –> “Set-registretion” –> “Submit”)
Modifying a user datas (ユーザーの変更)
To modify a user datas, click on "Settings", then on the second icon in front of his name. You can then change what has to be.